The Corporation for Sponsored Ministries for the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston seeks a dynamic, practicing Catholic as its Director of Mission Integration.
The DMI is responsible for:
- Modeling and promoting the mission and core values of the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Boston in and through their sponsored ministries
- Leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive mission integration program.
Some Preferred Qualifications:
- An active member of the Catholic Church
- A graduate degree in theology, spirituality or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in education and/or health care.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad spectrum of people, including Sisters, executive leaders, local mission leaders and Board members.
- Collaborative leadership style with experience in working well with individuals and groups.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate people to extend the mission of unity to others
Salary competitive. Application Deadline: July 27, 2018. Start: September 2018 in the Boston area. Contact John Reid, Search Consultant from The Reid Group at 206-947-1055.