Major Donor Relationship Management
- Creates and implements cultivation and solicitation plans for major donors on a case-by-case basis using multiple touch points, including personal meetings, email, text, telephone, targeted mailings, invitations to MKLM functions and other cultivation activities.
- Manages existing major and mid-level donors, initiates new relationships, and re-engages lapsed major donors. Responsibilities include building appropriate strategies and creating the tools needed to initiate, cultivate and maintain these relationships.
- Manages and maintains a pipeline of major and mid-level prospects using the moves management process of identification, cultivation and solicitation.
- Conducts follow-up from donor meetings on a timely basis ensuring that information is entered into the database and donor debrief record, and discussed with Director of Mission Advancement. Also ensures that any donor requests from the meeting are followed up within one week of the meeting.
- Informs current and potential contributors about MKLM mission, programs and needs; solicits individuals to contribute via donations and/or planned giving and to make multi-year commitments.
Visit www.mklm.org for complete position description