Director of Mission Integration
The Sisters of Saint Joseph, Brentwood, NY, seek a qualified and experienced Director of the Office of Mission Integration. The Director is responsible for sharing with, and imbuing, all with whom we live, work, and minister, our charism which is “to live and work so that all may be one.” The Director is expected to create and develop programs that express and promote the mission and charism of the Congregation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· In collaboration with the Leadership Team, sets strategy for mission integration to ensure that the mission, vision values, charism and heritage of the Sisters of Saint Joseph, are integrated into all aspects of the organization.
· Designs and implements programs about the CSJ charism and mission which are anchored in the values and vision of the gospel and Catholic Social Teaching.
· Through creative programming, engenders in both internal, and external audiences, enthusiasm for the mission and a desire to participate in advancing it.
· Incorporates mission integration in the initial onboarding and continued acculturation of all new employees and members of the CSJ family.
· Develops assessment tools to evaluate program effectiveness.
· Cultivates existing relationship and develop new ones to share the richness of our history and ministries.
· Prepares regular accountability reports to the leadership team regarding organizational identity, spirituality and culture, and key areas of mission integration.
· Collaborates with all other units that advance the mission.
· Knowledge and understanding of the charism and mission of the Sisters of Saint Joseph.
· Ability to articulate the values and vision of the gospel which anchors our charism and mission.
· Minimal Educational Requirement: Bachelors, Masters preferred.
· Some training in Theology, as well as grounding in current Catholic theology, Catholic Social Teaching and the new cosmology.
· Experience working in multicultural environments
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
· Bi-lingual (preferred; especially English/Spanish).
· Proficient in MS Word, Adobe, Publisher and a working knowledge of current communications technology.
If interested, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume, on or before October 10, 2021, to: [email protected]