The Corporation for Sponsored Ministries (CSM) for the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston seeks a dynamic, faith-filled Catholic as its Executive Director. Major responsibilities include:
- Implement the CSM Board’s Three Year Plan
- Facilitate meaningful collaboration.
- Coordinate strategic and financial planning
- Provide effective formation and training
- Promote meaningful communications and development
- An active member of the Catholic Church
- A graduate degree in a related field.
- Commitment to learning about and witnessing to the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston.
- Experience as a senior executive
- Experience in education and/or health care
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships
Salary competitive. Application Deadline: April 9, 2018. Start: July 2018 in the Boston area. Contact John Reid, Search Consultant from The Reid Group, at 206-947-1055.