The Chaplain Priest is a fully integrated member of the health care team, responding specifically to the spiritual needs of those served.
- M-F, 1st shift, rotating weekends, and on call expectation.
- Join a growing Spiritual Care team!
- Benefits effective on date of hire.
- Master’s degree in Theology, Religion, Spiritual Care or Spirituality
- 1-3 years of Spiritual Care experience, including CPE training, is required.
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) preferred via APC, CASC, NACC, NAJC
- Completion of 4 units of ACPE accredited education preferred
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.