The California Catholic Conference (CCC) seeks a dynamic, faith-filled Catholic leader as its Executive Director. Major responsibilities include:
- Assuring the representation of the interests of the Catholic Church in California to the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of the State and Federal government.
- Managing the overall operation of the CCCand the Conference of Catholic Bishops of California in accordance with policies and practices as determined by the Bishops of the Conference.
- Implementing the agendas and priorities of the Bishops of the California Catholic Conference.
- Able to secure the trust and confidence of the Bishops of California
- Bachelor’s degree, masters preferred, in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Catholic Church and its organizational structure and culture.
- Knowledge and experience of the legislative process, particularly the California legislature and Federal Congress desired.
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities with at least five years of related leadership and management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and functional
- Some Spanish language competency desired
- Valid California Driver’s License
Salary competitive with complete benefits. Application Deadline: May 18, 2018. Start: July 2018 in the Sacramento area. Contact John Reid, Search Consultant from The Reid Group, at 206-947-1055.