Meringoff Properties is a privately held New York real estate investment company with a commitment to the long-term ownership and operation of Manhattan commercial properties. The company acquires opportunistic commercial real estate properties with significant value-add potential. For more than three decades the firm has acquired, redeveloped and repositioned over 50 commercial properties comprising over 5,000,000 square feet. The partners are known for finding creative solutions to complex acquisition scenarios and closing quickly.
Union and non-union roles available. Overtime at 1.5x offered. Union or firm benefits.
- Responsible for hands on supervision of all maintenance operations completed by building staff and vendors
- Responsible for proper operation of all building equipment
- Responsible for the timely response of all tenant service requests
- Low Pressure Boiler experience
- Respond to building emergencies 24/7
- Commercial Building Superintending: 3 years (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fire Safety Director/EAP License: 1 year (Required)
Must have F89 Fire Life and Safety Director License
Must have S12 AND S13Sprinkler Standpipe Licenses
Must have Boiler License
Must have experience operating and maintaining cooling towers and HVAC Equipment.
Must Have Commercial Building Superintendent experience.
Must have basic understanding and hands-on experience of basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical and construction aspects of commercial buildings.