Coordinate chaplains' outreach to Latinx students. Serve as a member of the liturgy team assisting with planning, preparation, and student liturgical minister formation. General chaplaincy duties including pastoral care and spiritual direction.
Latinx Ministry and Outreach
- Coordinate and attend weekly Spanish daily mass
- Serve as a liaison with the Latin American Students Organization
- Provide support and pastoral care for Spanish speaking students
- Collaborate with chaplain colleagues to ensure the Campion House is experienced as a place of hospitality for students of all backgrounds
Liturgy Team - Coordinator
- Meet weekly with members of the liturgy team
- Assist with formation program for new liturgical ministers
- Conduct ministry-specific training sessions
- Presence in the sacristy for Sunday Masses
- Supervise liturgy interns
- Assist at holy day liturgies
- Major Campus Liturgies - coordinate rehearsals and set up with other chaplains
Master of Divinity or Pastoral Ministry, experience working with young adults, understanding of Catholic liturgy. Fluent in Spanish.
Additional Information: Full-Time Exempt
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2250197